8 Love at First Sight love Stories - First kiss, First Sight, First Cute Kiss in 2021 - Graphic World

8 Love at First Sight love Stories - First kiss, First Sight, First Cute Kiss in 2021

First kiss love stories, love at first sight, kissing couple

"Valentin's day love at first sight kiss love Story"

For a time, I had tried to take the confidence to tell my partner that I was interested in him. It was not long until I was finally a pair. The evening we formally dated was the 9th of February and I felt it would be lovely to wait until Valentine's Day to kiss each other. His answer was to "attempt to hold himself back.":-)

I actually didn't anticipate Valentine to do anything huge, considering we simply just started to date. He handed me a basic cover with a message that told me how glad he would be with me when I visited his house that night.

He devised a coupon at the beginning of the letter, which said, "For a first kiss redemption." When I saw it, I almost melted? I asked, "Can I just save it?" And he said yes. And he said yes. We settled down and exchanged my life's most beautiful, sweet and gratifying kiss. He told me afterwards, "That was my first and ideal kiss. Nobody can take me away." Despite his graduation from our institution and a separation of seven states, we continue to be strong six months after. It's as amazing as that night to kiss him today.

"First Sight Kiss Experience and First Sight love"

Mixed experience was my first kiss and first sight love...

Some days earlier we had met, yet it felt like I knew her for centuries. I forgot everything else since I was with her. Sometimes, without realizing it, we talked for hours. She sat next to me and her face appeared as bright as ever that particular day of the full moon. I had not planned this at all, but I realized how desperately I wanted to kiss her at that specific time. I haven't been convinced she's ready or whether she's going to take the proper approach. Where I am from, a kiss would not be conceivable in the first few days, but I knew that once I return to the USA, I will miss her so much. 

All the time I knew was valuable. She replied with caution, but she did not piss off. She appeared to have had an indication that stimulated the covetous in me. I got closer to her and tried to feel her without saying anything else. I tried and almost did it in French. She was in a mixed condition and didn't really expect what was happening, but she tried her best. Finally, with the person I began to admire more than anybody else, I experienced the first kiss of my life. I felt that perhaps that I shouldn't have tried to kiss the French straight immediately, but then I didn't have a complaint, since the first kiss is meant to be... something you never forget. Oh, honey... I can taste her lips.

"First sight love story Branded on my Heart"

You have made your move following months of side-by-side looks and "accidental" touching. For three hours straight, we had worked side by side. It was really difficult for me especially when you put your hand on my little back so tenderly that you looked at my work. By this time, I had already fallen for you, and I had to hang on. Approximately eight years ago we started as friends and yet, we finished here. You trapped me up against the back of the wall, touched my cheek and pushed me closer after I set off all my supplies and made sure none were there to watch. Your lips were feeling uncomfortable.
If you hadn't supported me and kept me so close, I'd undoubtedly hang my knees and drop to the ground. While the kiss lasts less than a minute, my heart and my intellect are always impressed.

"Love at First Sight & First sight kisses in Snow"

All I could feel was blurred around me and all I could feel was his warmth. His warmth. It's going to snow. You're familiar with the sort, the large slow snowflakes, the perfect type. In his arms, Phil took me. He told me that I was gorgeous and leaned for another kiss. He kissed me right in the center of the snow. It was amazing. He rounded me, and in his eyelashes, I saw all the snowflakes collected. But I kissed him on the cheek and promised him that I will call. I don't want to leave, I did. All I may think about in the ride was my kiss... was... adore him, I thought. I think about Phil and our kiss whenever it snows.

"Ain’t Nothing like the First Sight Kiss"

This was one of I've ever encountered the most inattentive thing. In the faint light, you approached near me. I was trying to resist, but you pulled a hug, an embrace from which I was not able to break away. Your body's proximity made me feel like nothing else mattered in the whole world. I could feel your eyelashes on my cheek, really, you were that nearby. My heart skipped a beat as I sensed you are leaning toward me. In only one minute, it seemed like eternity. 
I felt your lips finally on my lips. You got back and stopped. I was simply sat and looted. Wow. My first kiss. - My first kiss. Again, you leaned ahead. I had the same sentiments. When I wrapped my arms around you, I excited you.
We split apart at last. You've always been close. I breathed in. I breathed in. I felt your heart beat at that time. It ran just as quickly as I did. My mouth was running out of a chuckle. I knew I wasn't the only nervous person and I was shocked. Over your heart, I put my hand on your chest. First, last time, you had to do all things... it was my turn now. 
I sat down and heard your heart, felt that it was beat and leaned in you, eventually. That night, we kissed the last time.
I'll remember that forever that night. My first kiss. - My first kiss.

"Best First Kiss in First Date"

I knew what he thought. What he thought. Because of the appearance in his eyes, and the sensitive way in which he stroked his palm over my cheek while he was playing with it, I could tell.

Maybe I should do something about it, I thought to myself "if I'm correct.... I don't want to complicate things and I definitely don't want to be tricky».

Now, as a little background, I should mention that I had got out of relationship not long before, and I didn't know if my heart was still ready.

But I knew I didn't have it that night so I could see it coming in anyhow... so I was thinking 'oh well, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't. By overthinking the problem, I was determined not to psychologically, as I am prone to do.

I ended up resting my head over his arm, bending a little closer me, looking at me in the eye.
Intensely I gazed at him, I thought he would express my understanding and draw his behavior if I were correct. "If you do it, do it." It was a glance.

"What is this, a staring contest?" he said.

"It's more like an 'I think I know what you're thinking' game" I responded.

"All right?" And then he pulled his head gently towards me and placed his lips towards me. My emergency plan was just to give him a peck, and then push him away to clarify what was happening in my thoughts, to give him a fair warning about what he was getting into. It took me a second minute to really absorb the notion that his lips were soft, and I made a tiny surprise squeak. To keep him there, to intoxicate my hand, to consol me, to addict me, and on softly salve my heart I put my palm to the back of his neck.

"My Best friend Forever Kisses"

For the first time we hung out by ourselves, we had been best friends for two years and so for the first time ever. We were frequently in a group, generally the lone girl to me. Two months straight on the phone, we spoke every night and grew incredibly close. We knew all about a person sensuously and it was the day after I was born. He offered me to see and hang out a movie with him. After the film, we sat on his bed, talked in the dark, we played some music, when we began to hold hands and cuddle. Soon he asked me whether I wanted to kiss. I answered sure since I've had a crush on him longer than I even knew.
He knew it was my first time, and he urged me to relax, just to close my eyes, he would do everything. So while I was there he kissed my top lip, then my lower lip, then both and he gave me a little tongue, not knowing what to believe. This was about a minute we did and he asked if after we stopped I was okay. I was wiped away completely and responded, "oh yes!" So we sat and continued saying it wasn't strange to us. Then he asked me again whether I wanted to. "Yeah, I've been like!" We kissed for another 10 minutes. He started the same manner, but this time he softly sucked on my top lip. However, I stayed quiet.
We stopped, and he asked if I wanted to talk about it again. I fully agreed, and the next hour we made it out. It's been the most unbelievable moment of my life. I'm so delighted he's always been my first kiss.

"Stolen First Kiss"

Through an internet tattoo I found my love Online Both of us were "not that serious" and became the best friends instantly. We started to hang out after dropping our "important" others. Seaside Heights NJ was the first night we hung out. For the first time that day, we saw each other in person. He was parked far away, we hung out, strolled through the boardwalk, had some supper, and I went to take him to his car. We hugged him when he stepped out of my car, and I kissed him on his cheek, his head twisted a bit and I grabbed his mouth. I stole our first kiss from that day on. A few weeks later at a concert we were gone to our first actual kiss.
He went up to me and we kissed. I was standing outside the restroom. It completely took away my breath, and till now, every time he kisses me, I still feel chills. Almost a year ago we were together and spoke about marriage.:)

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close