Romantic Love Letter for her || Love Letter for 18 year old girls - Graphic World

Romantic Love Letter for her || Love Letter for 18 year old girls

Best romantic love letter which is that "You're my everything"

Love letter written by Un-known 

Romantic Love Letter for her || Love Letter for 18 year old girls

Dear Riva 

Baby I'm fall in love with and I can’t live without you. 

If you don’t mind then we can met in coffee shop with their precious friend and beastie.  

And baby, from day one we've shared something incredible that most people see. You came into my life with amazement, and you made me the happiest woman in the world. 

You are a sincere, caring, and loving man, and I do not trade you for the world. Plus, you're always there for me with a bowed shoulder, someone to listen to my fears, someone I can share my dreams with, and I'll always be grateful for that. 

Together we are perfect, and I can't wait to spend the rest of your life with you.  

“I love you more than words you can say and love forever!”. 

Love Always! 

You’re my precious baby

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close