Beautiful First Sight love story | English Romantic love story of 2021 - Graphic World

Beautiful First Sight love story | English Romantic love story of 2021

Love at First Sight Love Story by Andrew:

It's my first love story which change my whole life and love for my work. Its a time when I'm in my college. 
love at first sight, romantic love story, best romance novels  English love story, romantic short stories, top romantic  love story, first date sight

I know I'm still young and have a lot to experience in life. But I don't think I want to feel that way without Andrew. Andrew and I met for the first time in college this May (2017). 

That night I and I didn't really talk to each other but, later, we both agreed that we were both interested in each other. 

We've been dating for a month and we've been spending most of our time together. 

Romantic Couple, Beautiful couple Kissing in moutons

Every day was great with it! We've never fought over anything, because we have a lot in common with music, writing and life. And the fact that I told her I would never cheat on her, as she had in the past. Because, I say to myself, when it comes to love in my life, I don't tell a lie that I really mean. 

  

Less than 2 weeks into our relationship, Andrew told me he loved "me" and I told him "I love Him." 

But, after all the fun and great memories. Andrew went home to go to his friend's BD party over the weekend, and he was all depressed when he came back and came to my place. 

Because at this party he saw his ex-GF (like 5 years, and that was what he cheated on). He told me that just seeing his face brought back bad memories and unresolved issues with which he became entangled. 

  

I wish there was something I could do to make her believe that all her bad relationships before me, I want to make her forget about those people. I want him to see that I will never do anything wrong to him, especially not to cheat. 

Romantic couples walkin in Sea sight, Beautifull couple walking in Sea sight

Andrew is caring for me, loving me, and loving me in a way I've never had a guy in my little life (and not sure I've dated a lot of people). 

  

Andrew gives me the respect and too much love I deserve, and the way I treat him, he's really kind. I know maybe it's too early to tell but in my heart, I know I'll love this guy all my life and show him that there's a girl out there, and it's me who makes him happy Can make from Sometimes I just want to slow things down and build a stronger relationship with it over time. 

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close