Deprivation of Life| Best Motivational Story to Push You Forward in life - Graphic World

Deprivation of Life| Best Motivational Story to Push You Forward in life

 


Motivational love story:

Sometimes my frustrations make me realize how failed you are, how behind the time you are. you have no future. you are in the same situation of their life .....you want just crying .... every day a life failure knocks on your door. so I go to the past. far behind long ago. when my thinking Was confined to a village mud house ..... 

I didn't know that there was a world outside of it, even then I thought time would not change. I would die like this. somewhere in my heart, there would be only one hope that would go along. But times changed, circumstances changed. Then I moved to the city. Now the angle of my thinking increased. Everything was new to me. For a while it was good all felt for me. 

Because I had progressed... 

But then when I see the lightning speed of the world around ........ I would say inwardly that I am far behind... I can't move forward... I have nothing. .... Then I think now this is a future ..... Nothing is going to happen for me ..... But time has changed again ....i believe in ourselves.... And my thinking has also changed ....... Now me And began to think big .... out of the city began to talk about the country ........ 

I started to sit in big people .... I started to have big dreams ....... but there I think I am still far behind ...... I am nowhere ..... I don't want to be anything ....... But all this time my heart was guiding me, he kept reminding me .... Dude, just think .... Just think a little ..... What were you .. .. Think about where you started your journey and where is the end .... where you are today ...... do you see any change anywhere ....... 

Motivation about love:

If it comes then think how it all happened ..... who did it ........ you didn't have so many times ..... you didn't know anything ..... Involuntarily my eyes would go up to the sky and my heart would prostrate ...... and then I would think of pushing away the dust of thought that has been holding me from my birth till now ...... Isn't he capable of taking care of my future? 


Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close