New Cute College life Romantic Movies Story 2021 || College life Memories - Graphics world - Graphic World

New Cute College life Romantic Movies Story 2021 || College life Memories - Graphics world

My family chose to go to province when I was at in college. Where we are now. Then I've only been eighteen years old. And I found a man so magnificent. It's so beautiful. I never spoke to him, however.

He's got an older brother who flirted with my sister. But my sister and I were young at that time. So they're flirting with us, we didn't mind.

One day he went to a city and found his job and he moved there, I heard that my crush.

So we've been talking after those years. I have no news about him, I have no news. I saw a picture only one day where he was celebrating his birthday. And it's getting more beautiful.

I was focused on my studies all those years. I forget about him, I haven't thought about him. And my first puppy love considerate him.

I am in fifth grade after years, and this time I was 18.

A news has come from the death of his mother, so I was concerned because I'm already close friends with his younger sister. For my friend, I've been worried. He was back in the province that time.

college life love story, Online love in college, romantic movies on, romantic movies, japanese romantic movies, love stories films, love story movies

There I met him. There I met him. I was so hopeless I didn't know what to do for the time being.

I sat down under the tree days after his mother's funeral, read the book, sit down beside me and say a few words I didn't understand, but I understand when I asked him what he just told him." And then he left..

He lived again after a week.

Until I graduated we didn't have communications .. all I know is that I live in town where I would like to study after college.

I finished that year and a month before he returned. I do not know why. I do not know why. He told me he was in that city studying. And because of what he said, one thing I can forget. He told me I'm completely old and I'm already a young lady, after all those years I'm waiting. And he asked me where I would study that time. And I said I don't yet know... and he's calling me to study there. Then he returned to town and I decided to study there.

I hope I will find him in here all those years while staying in the city, but it was simply a wish that I could not find him.

It was a summer holiday and I spent my holiday at our house in the province, and it was amazing that I watched him. He lived there already. There he found a fresh job. He came to me one day and told me that he liked my sister when I sit under the tree near our house. And in my sister he wants me to help him. I felt my world shattered as he said those words. I don't know where to go, I want to run.

I decided not to love again after that boring day. It's been my love at first.. After that summer I decided to choose a man to love carefully.

But it doesn't please my sister. So they don't get allover.. After one year, I heard that he's got a girlfriend now and a daughter of a renowned lawyer. He still flirts with me, however.

However, I am not mine.. It's only a past. But my sister said his GF looks like me. But to true love I finished my puppy...it's my college love story.

I hope to find the right person for life and you feel much better then me. This college life love story is totally depends on romantic movies in 2021. 

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close