Greatest Real life True Love Story from History : Reader's Digest 2022 - Graphic World

Greatest Real life True Love Story from History : Reader's Digest 2022

 

True Love Story from History, romantic love story

Real life story from my history: 

On April 18, 2001, I went to pick up my best friend. It was meant to be just another day at the office. We planned to visit the Farmers Market, see a movie, and just hang out.

She called to see if we should pick up her boyfriend for the day as well. Sure, I said.

We went to pick him up, and he asked if I was okay with picking up his nephew. "Sure, why not make today better?" I said. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. As we arrived at his apartment building, he walked out the door.

I saw the most beautiful angel sent by God Himself. He walked down the stairs and into the sedan. I was driving, and every now and then I saw him staring at me in the rear-view mirror. He frightened me.

My friend and her boyfriend moved the hill, followed by his cousin. My best friend told him to go back up the hill and come and talk to me.

He was nervous because he said, "I don't know what to talk about," to which she replied, "say whatever comes to mind."

True Love Story from History, romantic love story, couples, shaking hands

I remember the very first thing I asked him. "What is your birthday?" (I wanted to do that to crack the ice.) Our birthdays are 5 years apart. We're 10 days apart, so we're both under the same mark.

Scorpio is the sign of the scorpion. He began to speak about the bees, trees, and birds. He refers to me as his "Nature Girl" because we met in the middle of nowhere. We spoke for hours, until the sun was almost fully set. We exchanged phone numbers, and he contacted me.

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close