Love Story in English || The one who holds my heart in 2020 - Graphic World

Love Story in English || The one who holds my heart in 2020



Romantic love story in english about that one who holds my heart, he love me, first time and also for last time and I'm love with her always

 Introduction of Love Story:

First and foremost love story, I want to express my sympathy to everyone who has ever loved and lost. If it's the loss of a relationship or the loss of a loved one's life. With the struggle of losing Tyler, I've been to hell and back. And everyone who has felt the agony of losing the greatest thing they've ever had can understand how I felt.

Where we can start this love:

He was my best friend, the only person I knew who would always be there for me, would always listen to what I had to say, would always accept that my way was best...even though we both knew it wasn't, and he made me smile even when he wasn't there. I had fallen in love with him despite the fact that we hadn't been friends for more than a few months.

I, on the other hand, had fallen in love with him. It had been almost two years, and the horrible cancer disease that had been ravaging his body was now making its way to the surface. It had been secretly working deep inside, blinding everyone into believing Tyler would be fine. However, it occurred to him at a critical moment. He was sick with influenza, and the cancer had spread across his body, taking over everything and killing him.

Tyler's physicians were unable to find a treatment or halt the cancer's progression, so it spread across his young body. He was just 21 years old when he was diagnosed with cancer. The last month of his life was one of the most difficult of my own. As I watched my true love slip away from his painful state of being, the days seemed to blur together. I would huff and puff any time I got a chance to be with him.

Any chance I got to be with him, I would hug him and tell him how much I loved him. On the day he died, I felt almost relieved. I knew he couldn't be hurting anymore, because he'd been relieved of all his suffering. However, the days, weeks, months, and even years that followed his death consumed me.

Tears, sorrow, and pain were constant in my life at first. I could only imagine or feel bitter about his stunning eyes. I couldn't go any further. He'd never allow me to weep on his shoulder or tell me that the sun only shines when I'm with him. I'd never be able to be as loyal to someone else as I was to him. I still desired to die. I had told him that I would not do anything, but I had been pushed to the limit.

I began going to therapy, but it couldn't bring him back. I felt trapped in my own world, searching for the one person who knew how to get out. And I'm still looking for him today, but I now know he's here. Unbeknownst to me, he is guiding me through my life. I can feel him in me, pushing me to be more than just anyone else, to live life to the fullest.

Romantic love story in english about that one who holds my heart, he love me, first time and also for last time and I'm love with her always

And I've learned to live my life for myself rather than for him. But he will always have my heart...so my life will always be his. And the day will come when I will be able to see and hold him again, and my life will be more than perfect.


In loving memory of Tyler’s!

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close