Is Love Real or Not - Why Love at First Sight is Not Real in 2021 - Graphic World

Is Love Real or Not - Why Love at First Sight is Not Real in 2021

is love real,meaning of true love,finding true love, love, friendship, love tester, love at first sight,true love

what is true love in a relationship;

This question caused me to say "NO" at one point in my life. That's because I used to believe it only true love in film, books, and our heads. I don't think it'll last a lifetime. And is love real in real life.

Perhaps it's because of what I see in the news these days, such as wars, misunderstandings, and watching my friends weep about their broken relationships.

Yet I know that this doesn't mean love is really gone, because love comes from inside. It is still present inside us, waiting for the right opportunity and time to mature so that we can share it with others such as our family and friends.

Because, whether we believe it or not, when we hear the word LOVE, we only think about one person. But don't you think it's a little self-centered?

I met a man who was so good that I mistook us for lovers. I was dreaming because it seemed too perfect, almost too perfect. But it didn't take long for things to change.

He started hitting me, locking me in the house, and feeding me pills. I was so drugged out that I felt completely confused and had no idea what I was doing.

About the fact that he had erased all of my friends and family from my life, I stayed because I was afraid of what would happen if I left.

He was my first love, but what I was seeing was torcher, not love.

I felt like I couldn't breathe because I was in so much agony and hurt.

Finally, I fled, and my mother and friends that I had lost aided me in my journey.

After that, I met another guy six months later. This time, I didn't move too quickly. But he turned out to be the most amazing guy I've ever met, and he makes me feel so cherished and desired. 

I never expected to feel like this again. I've been dating him for the last five months. And we again fall in love.

But I suppose that's a common reaction because we describe love in a variety of ways, such as... love is kind, love is blind, love is pure, love at first sight, is love real... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Just wait, there's more! Trust, concern, and approval are the only three terms that come to mind.

This is for those singles out there that might be feeling alone, and to remind us to thank those who care for us. And want to fall in love with others.


Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close