Love at First Sight Love Story – How it’s happened my personal opinion in 2021 - Graphic World

Love at First Sight Love Story – How it’s happened my personal opinion in 2021

First sight love story "which is only secretly love" 

Love at first sight love story which is happened in my personal life, University life love and also one sided love for only me and she is so happy

I can share with secret love at first sight and which is special for you is it my personal experience in first sight love. It’s the person I met university and it’s the university life story of my life. 

When I first met you, I knew that you were the special person I had always wanted. We immediately became good friends. 

It resembles we've known each other since we were kids. When we first saw each other, I fell in love with you. There are so many men out there waiting for me, but you are the only one I want. 

Weeks, months later, still, I'm afraid to show my love to you because I'm afraid you won't return my feelings. I'm afraid my feelings will be hurt. 

Now that I've finally tried my best to tell you how I've really been for the last few years, unfortunately, you already belong to someone else. 

Pain! Come back! I'm so sorry about that! Now that you already have someone else in your life, there is nothing left but me, my love, my miserable soul. 

If I was allowed to travel on time, I would travel back to when you and I first met. But for now, I wish you a very happy life. 

I want to dedicate it to my best friend, Jewie. And she is god gifted friend for me. Thank you for always being present and living a happy life for me. 

Love at first sight love story which is happened in my personal life, University life love and also one sided love for only me and she is so happy

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close