New, Romantic love letter for him/her || You are my first and Last love of life 2021 - Graphic World

New, Romantic love letter for him/her || You are my first and Last love of life 2021

Love letter for her/him " you're my first and last love".


love story by Carmen

Romantic love letter for him/her,Love Letter,I Love you,inspirational love letter,Love poetry,emtional story,hopeless romantic,Top five,love definition, new love letter, love letter for 18 year old Girlfriends

Dear angel,

 I'm thinking of you we're so close here ... it's not like I feel like you're far away - it's just that I want to tell you again how much 'I love you' ۔ I will love you forever and ever, baby. 

You're a man every girl dreams of and that's not all ... you're all mine. 

I don't know what I did well in life to be worthy of you, but I'm doing something very good in my life! Living with you makes me feel like the whole world is mine. One day we will get married and make a children's football team ... I am dreaming about that and you're my dream girl. 

 I love you always, and I'm yours forever !! 

Your My baby!

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close