Best funny story 2020| Why I'm innocent and everyone angry with me - Graphic World

Best funny story 2020| Why I'm innocent and everyone angry with me

 True funny story about personal life experiences and it’s impact of personal life. It’s my personal life story that which I will want to share with you. I’m 21 year old and my life is very aggressive. Main them of this story is that why “why I’m innocent and everyone angry with me”. 

An innocent face with a Satanic mind is also a blessing. I personally think that when no one was facing innocence, he hugged me. Maybe factor as to why they're doing so poorly. And these innocent payments are in front of every non-mahram woman in her entire life. Anyway, it is said that Pakistani men, whether they are innocent or not, look innocent in front of their wives. 

I think men look less innocent and wet cats more. 

But today I am talking about my innocence. So, let me tell you, sometimes I think I was vaccinated as a child instead of polio. Then I made such gestures, which I am going to mention today on Dink's injury. 

  

But first understand, I hate empathy, I am confused with consolation, I don't even have illusions, and I am not an angel at all, I have not learned the art of sweet lies and innocent truth has taken away many people from me. 

To this day, I do not regret my innocence. Whenever he repented, he regretted his cunning. Even after all this, the men we don't think are innocent, I find them suspicious, and the women we don't think are innocent, I love them. By the way, if I am not looked at carefully, I also look like a hero. Because after taking fifty selfies a day and deleting them, I realized what is in the pictures, just to be clear. 

  

Starting from school, Ms. Mohtarma used to leave school. And our daily hearing while driving was protected by words like stupid, illiterate, ignorant, irrational and rejected. And we often seem to hug. One day my father left me and my mother asked me what was the effect of today's hearing. We also said that there were some such words, Masha Allah, let me go, subhan Allah, don't look, oh yes, it looks like a piece of the moon, don't look at me.

                  

That night the father asked, "Do you like my mother or Abu?" I said I like both. Abu said, "Tell me one." 

  • I: I like both. 
  • Abu: Well, if I go to America and Amy Paris, who will you go with? 
  • Me: Paris, because I like Paris. 
  • Abu: Well, if I go to Paris and Amy goes to America, who will you go with? 
  • In: United States 
  • Abu: Why not Paris? 
  • Me: I saw Paris once. 

Now they are angry with this day:

That's how I was made a financial advisor during my school days. I told my friends, whoever does not eat dinner, he will get fifty rupees. All the friends fell asleep with fifty rupees. When I woke up in the morning, I said, breakfast will be given to him who will pay fifty rupees. Friends have been angry since that day. 

Then my friend in college said: Suppose you win a lottery of one crore and on the same day someone kidnaps me and asks for one crore, then what will you do? I also gave an innocent answer. 

That it is impossible for me to win two lotteries in one day. Friends are also angry from that day. This has been our motto ever. Anyway, we don't believe that twisting a girlfriend's finger in tea will make the tea sweeter. If so, I have an innocent question, that the whole beloved can be made invigorating by putting it in a water tank? 

One day at the university, when the online class ended, Sir said, "If you have any questions, ask me." 

I asked Sir who was the one who came to give you tea in the middle. The head is also angry. Maybe factor as to why they're doing so poorly. That I have always learned from the mistakes of others who have consulted me. In any case, wisdom does not come from eating almonds, but from eating deception. And I have always been deceived in my short life. For example, dates, apples, pomegranates, grapes, almonds, mangoes, pears, etc. are all washed and eaten. You can also wash and eat. 

Finally, my two requests: either we should be taught complete tricks, or we should be made separate settlements of the innocent. And secondly, my bride must be naughty because I am very innocent. 

Hello, My name is Harry. I belonge to united kingdom (UK). I am studying in the Human Resource Dept. in master's degree. I'm absolutly 22 year single and i'm very excited that presents love, love letters and dating sites. You must be comment blow about me and my blog. Thanks For Visiting.

Previous
Next Post »
close